Friday, September 6, 2013

My New Little Garden Project

I have mentioned before that we live in a very transient community. People are often coming and going so many of the things we own come from moving sales. For the past year I have admired a large planter that one family had on their deck. In late July I had the opportunity to purchase it for myself when they decided to move back to their home country. It came with a ton of plants and a large rosemary bush. It was a beast to get home, but I think it is well worth it!
I have a mum!

The pretty end of the planter.

Mini-garden in the corner of my deck. I am growing basil in one pot because you can't find it here anywhere!

Other end of the planter with the large rosemary bush. 


1 comment:

  1. Ok now I know where you got the planter. How did you get it home? Not on the bike I am thinking. Love your pictures! Can't wait to come again and see everyone.Love You! Mom

    ReplyDelete